Maria Luisa Park
It was donated in 1893 by the infanta María Luisa Fernanda de Borbón (Duchess of Montpensier) to the city. It was refurbished by the French engineer Jean-Claude Nicolas Forestier, curator of the Boulogne forest in Paris, which gave it a romantic touch, inspired by the Generalife, the Alhambra and the Alcazar gardens in Seville. The squares of Spain and America were opened in the park, which constitute one of its main attractions. It opened on April 18, 1914.